PGM Cookies Policy
This policy identifies and describes the approach of PGM to delivering an exceptional experience in customer care.
We collect information through cookies to ensure the content of the website and the website pathways work as effectively as possible. We use the following cookies to help us achieve this:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and are completely anonymous. Below are examples of when or why we will use these cookies:
- To help the website to function and enhance the look and feel of the website
- To ensure you are always provided with a quick and responsive browsing experience
- To allow our web servers to respond to your actions on the website or browsing the website. The website would not be able to work without it
- They also help to improve navigation around our website and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited
Analytical/performance cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works. Below are examples of when we will use these cookies:
- Statistical information and log data about the number of visits to certain pages on the site
- The pages you viewed and activities you carried out during your visit
- The time and date of your visit
- The duration you stayed on a certain page
- The path taken whilst on the site
By using our website you agree to us placing the cookies, specified above, on your device (phone, Android, computer, mac etc.).
How do I turn cookies off?
If you want to delete cookies that are already on your device you can do this by deleting your browser history. You can also block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
We may change this Policy from time to time as a result of changes required by its insurers, for operational or administrative reasons or in order to comply with changes in the law.